- US: 37 units
- In-transit: 0 units
- Korea: 1 units
• CORNER RADIUS - 6 FLUTE - STANDARD LENGTH END MILLS WITHOUT REACH - INCH
• Outstanding cutting edge preparation to reduce cutting edge chipping
• Ultra-micro grain structure to provide both a longer and more consistent tool life with higher wear resistance and less chipping.
• AlCrN based high quality coating provides superior wear resistance, longer tool life and outstanding prevention to high temperature oxidation of tools
• Variable helix and unequal index
• Corner radius to reduce corner chipping
• Stable high-speed milling through tool geometry - variable helix and optimized rake angle
• High quality workpiece surface finish due minimization of vibration
• Excellent in carbon, alloy steel & prehardened steel, stainless and cast iron.
• Good in high temp alloy and titanium
R = ±.001 inch SHANK DIA. = h6